martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My notebook and my mp3

My favourite piece of technology is my mp3, this it’s very small, but you can take a lot of information, pictures or music, if you want. I use my mp3 in the bus, when I go to the hill in my bicycle and when I go walk with my dog close to my house.  So, in my mp3 have a lot of varied music to don’t get bored in all stiles .When I go to the University in the bus I use my mp3 with my phones and sleep peacefully.
My notebook is important to me too, because in there save all pictures of my daughter and my family and a lot of important information of my career, my friends and my favourite music, I use my notebook every day in my home to make my homework and talk with my friends and I like see movies in this monitor, also, I can talk and see my brother, he live in Spain and I can see by webcam. Is so expensive call by the telephone.
 I don’t like lose my notebook, have many important things to me more that money. My mp3 it’s poor quality, in any case, is more fun with music in my heads. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Marce (:
    Netbooks are a great piece of technology, they are very useful and interesting.
    Se you soon!
    Bye (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The notebook is very useful for do the homeworks...
    I like it!


    See you! :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I`m not very much in favor of computers, but recognize that it is very useful!
    And the Mp3 is essential to give rhythm to life!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar