miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

A beautiful picture.



This picture is a drawing that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day. It is very special to me, because it is the first gift given to me in this day. The drawing she mades  in kindergarten and gave me in a big party with all mothers of children, I met the classmates of my daughter and their mothers. It was a great moment to share with them and with children, we talked and ate a very tasty cake.

Children prepared a presentation, where they sang, danced and recited poetry. Also,  they gave us gifts that they did with their little hands. In the picture she painted me, I think it's very funny and beautiful, I like how she painted my eyes I think it makes the picture more like me. 

It was a very significant picture makes me think of how big is my daughter. Is amazing how children grow and develop. Next month she will be four years old. It seems like yesterday when she was born  and now I see her as independent.

Although drawing is not perfect or badly painted. For example, did not draw the fingers, it is not symmetrical. But for me it is perfect and makes me feel good. Never before had given me something done with her  hands and I appreciate it. It is more important to me than anything bought thing, because she made. 

That makes me very happy and proud to be her mother. This picture is on the wall of my room and show it to all my friends. So, I decided it was an image that I liked and that is important to me. It was the right image to the blog topic.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario