martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

My happiest day



The most important day of my life was when my daughter, Pía Gabriela, was born in June 2007. I remember that day fondly, it changed my life forever, I know it sounds corny, but it’s true. Since that day, all my days with her ​​are different and fun, but also very tiring.

It was a Monday; I got to the hospital early in the morning, so nervous. At 4 pm finally she was born and was a very healthy baby. It was a hard and tiring day. Was with me my family and my closest friends, they brought us gifts and lots of company, everyone was very happy with the birth. My mother helped me a lot in the first months; I had never changed a baby's diaper!
I was in the hospital for 3 days and when I got home with my daughter; my family was waiting to give us a welcome home. We were welcomed with a delicious lunch and the room decorated for the occasion. They gave us a lot of baby clothes and toys for Pía Gabriela.

I had to adapt the room for her, put her crib and share our closet, also painted the walls green before birth. Now, even shared our room and is full of toys and children’s books, there is no room for me,  my things are in a small room next. When I have money, buy a mattress and set up a bed there.
See her face for the first time was the most wonderful thing has happened in all my life.

1 comentario: