martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

The last Book I read was...


I have a little problem, because I like two topics to choose, I so confused. I like read and eat so much, there are my favourite things in my life, nothing is better that read a book with hot tea and some sweet food like cookies or cake. Maybe listen to music or travel or sleep or play whit my little daughter ... But I choose books.
The last book I read was “The tunnel”; the author was Ernesto Sabato, who died this year, in April, in Argentina, his native country. I choose this book because have mystery and keep me attentive to the plot.
This book is about the story of Juan Pablo Castel, an artist who performs an exhibition whit his paintings. Only one woman sees what his want paint and what his want show. Since this moment he begins follow to this woman like obsessive person. This woman called María Iribarne. When he met Maria keeps a sick relationship of love and hate, lies and confusion.  Finally Juan Pablo kills María and he gives oneself up the police, very regretful for his acts. But, relax! I don’t tell us the end of the book, because in the book, Juan Pablo Castel begins to introduce oneself, from the jail, to the reading that he kills María and tell why he does.
I think that this book is very interesting and mysterious, I can’t stop to read, is a touching plot. I like so much. I recommend!

5 comentarios:

  1. i read "el tunel" two times!! when I was in secondary school. the first time was in 2do y then i reas it in 4to.
    is a good book!

    see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I did read that book at school too!

    It`s very interesting y reflexive!

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven't read it yet, but after reading what you wrote my opinion has changed.... thanks Marcela..cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This book is a classic ! I very good! I also I read in the school but should read in all moment of the life.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I read this book in the school too, but i don't like it >.<


    See you On Next class! :D

    ResponderEliminar