martes, 7 de junio de 2011

my Blog experience





Is very close to that end of the semester, its crazy how time goes and suddenly come our dear winter vacations. As for English classes, I have a good experience, I learned a lot, because it is hard to write in another language, with another grammar. For this reason it was so much fun write in my blog and has also been a challenge for me. I think it has helped me focus on what I write and how they form words and sentences in English, Speak English is different to write, I think it's a good way to get familiar with the grammar and spelling of this language, I enjoy that.


In my opinion, use of Blog in English classes is very interesting, is motivating, I think it is an advantage. I like the use of technology in teaching and learning process. As a future teacher, I find it important to include such everyday things as internet and other technologies. Although, many times the issues were not all my taste. Sometimes began to write in my blog and I felt that was too many words to the issues, even fought with some issues, because I didn’t know how to continue writing. Moreover, there were some topics that I wanted to write many things, but had to limit myself to the provisions of the teacher. I would have liked to have opportunity to choose topics or choose from some issues, we did it once.


It has generally been a good experience, slowly and laboriously, you begin to overcome, and gradually becomes more natural language, speaking and writing. They say that English is a tool that allows us to communicate in any place in the world. I personally do not believe that English should be compulsory; I think it should be contextualized to what everyone wants to do in the future.

3 comentarios:

  1. That's good to know that this class helped us all to improve our English =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. to write in blogs was a great experience!
    i learned a lot.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... datacredito consulta gratis

    ResponderEliminar