martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Ireland

I would like to go to Ireland since I was a little girl, I was read many books about The Middle age that describes beautiful castles and in some movies you can see a wonderful landscapes with a lot of old castles, all is green and mountains are full of vegetation and flowers. I like too the Celtic mythology and their music I would like to look for a clover of four leafs, I think that great. In Ireland exist a big national park call Glenveagh, in their gardens have a exotic plants, even Chilean plant. Besides you can see venados and   eagles.
The problem is money, that’s a big problem! A ticket to Ireland it’s very expensive, and I have no money, but I hope travel some day to this places and take a lot of pictures. Other problem is the language, I should practice my english because in Ireland the english is different and more difficult.
While waiting I Would like to travel to Torres del Paine and Patagonia, This a beautiful landscapes too, and more close. Maybe in the next vacations decide travel with my friends to south of Chile and make a camping.

1 comentario:

  1. it is a beautiful place!!

    I hope travel to Torres del Paine too or to visit Isla de Pascua someday...

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar