martes, 12 de abril de 2011

My music

It’s so difficult for me talk about my favorite music, I like many bands, no band is more important that another band. Any time is ideal for listening to music…
When I was younger my mother and my uncles they listened bands and singers like Charlie Gracía, Sui Generis, Silvio Rodríguez and other classical rock bands like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, Led Zeppelin and more. When I’m sad I always listen these bands, I remember my chilhood and feel in company of my family .
I like chilean music, makes me feel good, my favorite band is Los Tres, I love since I was twelve years old, enjoy so much his music. Their band has accompanied me all my youth. Have matured as musicians over seven discs. Even I had the chance to assist a tree concerts to “Los tres” this was a amazing moment in my life, full place to people enjoy, dance and sing with the same music than me. Feel the music so strong in my ears from the band that I like, doesn´t compare with nothing.
 I can´t leave to mention the nineties music, I like his strength and the mix of styles, I love bands like Radiohead, Oasis, Beck, The verve and more

1 comentario:

  1. You like aslmost the same music I like, they are really great!!! Very good!!

    ResponderEliminar